Sunday, March 8, 2015

Who Loves Ya, Baby!

The title of this blog is a very old reference to a police TV show where the bald cop sucked on a lollipop and had a real attitude.  Many of you are probably too young to remember!  :)

This is a short blog today.  Here is a picture of part of my final preparations to go into the hospital tomorrow - thus the police show reference.  I will most likely lose all of my hair (although not right away), so I decided why carry all that in there only to have it fall out?  See what you think.  Patricia thinks I have a "nicely shaped head".


I probably won't have to shave for weeks or even a few months!  Alright!

Thinking about Carine's mountain quote, here is the thought for the day.  Apologies to my non-LDS friends; Jeffrey R. Holland is an LDS Church apostle, but I think this message is profound and comforting:
"Don't you quit.  You keep walking.  You keep trying.  There is help and happiness ahead.  Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don't come until heaven....It will be all right in the end.  Trust God and believe in good things to come."

That's the latest!  Next blog will be from LDS Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment